Getting Started With Store.Viveve.com
Logging into the online store:
- From Hub.Viveve, click on “Viveve Store” or go to: store.viveve.com
- Login using the credentials you received from Marketing (specified email address and first time password).
- Click on “Browse Catalog” to begin shopping via category folders or type a description of what you are looking for in the “Search Box”.
- Select the quantity of the desired product and click “add to cart”
- To continue shopping, click the “back to catalog” link from within the shopping cart
- Tip: if you place an order that you expect to reorder frequently, click “save cart” prior to checking out. Select “create new cart” and name it something you will remember (this is for your use only).
Ordering Items cont’d
- To select a saved cart: go to your shopping cart, click on the “saved” tab and select the desired saved cart from the drop-down list. The saved cart will populate (this may take a few seconds to load).
- Select the desired items from the cart (all or some) by clicking the “all” or “individual” check boxes then click “add selected to cart"
- Click the green “checkout” button from within the “current” shopping cart
- Select the “use an existing address” radio button (left-hand column)
- Click on “change address” button (the first time you purchase it will say “select address”) and type your name (Practice or Distributor name if applicable) in the search box to pull up your shipping address – click on the hyperlink and it will auto-populate the fields.
- Please note: the “attention” box must be filled in to continue – if no contact name was given you must type in a name or title.)
- Once you place an order, the “existing address” fields should re-populate with the last used address. To place a one-time order to an address not listed in the database, select the “use a new address”
- Select “shipping method” (all shipping costs are paid for by the user; standard shipping is FedEx ground. Other methods are available but cost can vary greatly – please keep this in mind when selecting your shipping method.)
Checkout Process cont’d
- Click the “continue” button and choose a billing address (NOTE: every account is issued a starting credit. To use this credit select the MAIN address for your account (**this may not necessarily your shipping address, if there is more than one location – if not using a credit, select your shipping address). This will automatically pull any available credit from your account to use as payment. If there is a balance due, it will prompt you for a credit card
- Please note: the credit amount cannot be used for taxes/shipping). For security reasons, credit card numbers cannot be saved to your online store profile. Your Cost Center is assigned to your login and will auto-populate.
- Once your order has been placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order number and summary.
- A subsequent email will be received when the order has shipped, including a link for tracking.
- Any questions regarding placing an order or following up on an order can be directed to: email@example.com
- For any/all technical issues contact: https://support.viveve.com/hc/en-us/requests/new or click on the “TECH HELP” button at the bottom of the website homepage.
- Please note: turnaround times vary are noted for each item. Some items require additional lead time for processing – please keep in mind when placing orders. FedEx ground is the standard shipping method and all items ship from AZ – typical shipping time is 3-5 business days, depending on where the order is shipping to (this is in addition to processing/lead time).
- All orders submitted by/before 12:00 (Noon) AZ time, will begin processing the same day. All other orders begin processing next business day.
- For other questions, visit the Knowledge Center by clicking on the “FAQ’s” button at the bottom of the homepage.
- To suggest/request an item that is not already available on the website, click on “Submit Request”
FOR ALL QUESTIONS, COMMENTS AND CONCERNS, PLEASE SUBMIT A REQUEST TO SUPPORT.VIVEVE HERE.