Getting Started With The Hub!
Before we begin, please note if you have a question, comment or concern, please submit a ticket to the Viveve team here.
- Once you receive login credentials to the Viveve Hub, to hub.viveve.com (see below):
- For people who may not have seen their email invite with login credentials, there is a button on the login page, "Request Access." Once the button is clicked, you can fill out a form with your information and submit it for approval. Viveve will verify that anyone requesting access is a Viveve client or distributor.
- Please note: when you first login to the Hub, a pop-up will be appear. (See picture below). This pop-up includes our disclaimer terms. It is a one time pop-up and once you accept it, it won't pop up again until the next time you log in.
Once you login and accept the disclaimer with terms & conditions, you will see the Hub home dashboard! (See picture below) This will give you access to our Viveve Academy, Online Store, Ordering Viveve Products, and more!
- Please note: there are three different home dashboards – ADMIN / BUYER / GENERAL – each with different permissions.
When you're logged in, click on "Store Credentials" and a window will pop-up displaying your email & password for store.viveve.com.
Please note: We provide ONE STORE LOGIN per account. The credentials are uniquely tied to the correct account.
- Go back on your Hub Dashboard, and click the "Browse Products" category. You will be brought to the product page. (Picture below) From here, you can select what you're looking to re-order.
- If you go back to your Hub Dashboard, click on the "Manage Account" button under Your Account category. (Picture below) Here is where all your information is stored pertaining to you, the user, and your account. You'll see the account info, your assigned practice manager info, store login credentials, & personal information.
- To edit information on your account, simply click "UPDATE ACCOUNT INFO" and a form will pop-up. (See picture below). ONLY CLIENT ADMINS are allowed to request to change their account information. This request gets routed internally to Viveve, in case changes need to be made to other systems.
- Go back to the Hub Dashboard. From here, click "Add Members."
- Please Note: ONLY CLIENT ADMINS are allowed to add members.
- Once you add information for who you want to give access to the Hub, an invite will be triggered to go directly to the person you want to add. (See picture below for form).
FOR ALL QUESTIONS, COMMENTS AND CONCERNS, PLEASE SUBMIT A REQUEST TO SUPPORT.VIVEVE HERE.